||BLKS – Black Stain
- Stain can be applied to all maple and cherry pieces
- This photo on clean maple represents only an average color, which is subject to variations in tone and hue, due to the natural characteristics of solid wood
- When applied to distressed or wood species that contain holes, resin pockets and knots these natural characteristics will be more pronounced.
- Variations in grain should not be considered a defect.
- Please contact Durham Furniture for additional information
**Due to lighting and screen variation on the device you may be using, the color in the image may vary for the actual color of the product.|