in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, News | April 7, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
April 2017, DURHAM, Canada – Bedroom and occasional furniture manufacturer Durham Furniture is expanding its High Point Market showroom by nearly 20 percent in time for the upcoming spring Market. The company’s showroom, located at G1082 in the International Home Furnishings Center, will provide needed space for the company’s product line. The expansion brings the showroom to over 12,000 square feet.
“We are very excited for this expansion not only because it will allow us to show more new product, but also because we are taking this opportunity to give parts of our showroom a fresh, new look.” said Luke Simpson, president and CEO of Durham Furniture. “In addition to new products, we’ll be showing our existing products in finishes never shown before at High Point Market.”
Along with a complete renovation of the lobby, three new rooms will be added to the space and Durham’s occasional collection will be showcased in a dedicated area which will feature sofa and loveseat room vignettes to better highlight the groups. Additional branding will be added to the bank of four elevator doors which will feature Durham signage with stunning product photography.
“No matter where you stand in our lobby it will look as if you are looking into a mirror, with Durham product in front of and behind you,” said Simpson. “We are eager to share our new products as well as our newly expanded showroom with our customers in April.”Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- Durham Furniture showcases styles of their collections in new Video
- Durham Furniture Shows Support for Players, Communities Impacted by Recent Hockey Team Bus Crash
- DURHAM FURNITURE ADDRESSES CASUAL LIFESTYLES WITH ‘ESCARPMENT’ COLLECTION SET TO DEBUT AT APRIL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture makes debut appearance at IMM Cologne
- October (1)