Viewing posts from July, 2019
in business, Durham Corporate News, News | July 18, 2019, 3:46 p.m.
CANADIAN OFFICIALS HONOR DURHAM FURNITURE ON ITS 120th ANNIVERSARY
CEO TELLS DIGNITARIES & EMPLOYEES COMPANY IS MAKING MAJOR EFFORT TO REACH NEW CONSUMERS WITH CONTEMPORARY PRODUCTS
DURHAM, Canada – Durham Furniture, a leading North American manufacturer of solid wood bedroom and occasional furniture, continued its year-long celebration in honor of its 120th anniversary with a company-wide event recently that brought together local dignitaries and employees. The officials presented the company with commemorative citations on reaching this milestone, and Durham Furniture President and CEO Luke Simpson shared that his vision for long-term growth was aimed at reaching a new ...
- DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH 24-PIECE BEDROOM & OCCASIONAL LINE AT FALL HIGH POINT MARKET
- CANADIAN OFFICIALS HONOR DURHAM FURNITURE ON ITS 120th ANNIVERSARY
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- October (1)