Viewing posts from March, 2019
in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, High Point market, News | March 12, 2019, 10:56 a.m.
Kicking off its 120th anniversary celebration, solid wood specialist Durham Furniture announced that it will be paying homage to its best-selling Louis Phillipe-inspired Chateau Fontaine collection with a makeover that includes several new finishes and updated functionality for today’s lifestyles. The collection will make its debut at the April High Point Market.
While staying true to its authentic 19th century Louis Phillipe styling, the updates – which include new finishes, solid cherry construction and premium soft-close metal drawer guides – provide a fresh new look and add modern-day functionality to the group that has consistently topped the company’s sales charts ...
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- ADDING A MODERN TOUCH TO ITS LINEUP, DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH SOLID MAPLE ODYSSEY COLLECTION AT HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- October (1)