Viewing posts from February, 2019
in Durham Corporate News, High Point market | Feb. 26, 2019, 10:54 a.m.
Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
Durham Furniture announced that it will launch the Studio 19 bedroom collection at the Spring 2019 High Point Market. Constructed of solid maple, the 10-piece collection features contemporary, streamlined styling, a style category the company has strategically targeted to capture sales from millennial consumers.
“With its straightforward lines and contemporary details, Studio 19 opens the door to a whole new generation of consumers,” said Luke Simpson, president and chief executive officer of Durham Furniture. “Over the last four years, we have embarked on a ...
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- ADDING A MODERN TOUCH TO ITS LINEUP, DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH SOLID MAPLE ODYSSEY COLLECTION AT HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- October (1)