Viewing posts from April, 2017
in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, News | April 7, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
April 2017, DURHAM, Canada – Bedroom and occasional furniture manufacturer Durham Furniture is expanding its High Point Market showroom by nearly 20 percent in time for the upcoming spring Market. The company’s showroom, located at G1082 in the International Home Furnishings Center, will provide needed space for the company’s product line. The expansion brings the showroom to over 12,000 square feet.
“We are very excited for this expansion not only because it will allow us to show more new product, but also because we are taking this opportunity to give parts of our showroom a fresh, new look ...
- DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH 24-PIECE BEDROOM & OCCASIONAL LINE AT FALL HIGH POINT MARKET
- CANADIAN OFFICIALS HONOR DURHAM FURNITURE ON ITS 120th ANNIVERSARY
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- October (1)