Viewing posts from February, 2017
in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, News | Feb. 7, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
DURHAM, Canada – Solid wood case goods manufacturer Durham Furniture has renewed its licensing agreement with the George Washington Mount Vernon estate for another four years and plans to launch a new group within the collection in 2018.
The 12-year licensing partnership currently offers three bedroom and occasional groups that include Architect, Distillery and Rustic Civility. These collections are made with solid maple and offered in custom and casual distressed finishes that give the collections a slightly timeworn appearance that reflects the history of the Fairfax County, Va., estate.
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- ADDING A MODERN TOUCH TO ITS LINEUP, DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH SOLID MAPLE ODYSSEY COLLECTION AT HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- October (1)