Viewing posts from February, 2017
in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, News | Feb. 7, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
DURHAM, Canada – Solid wood case goods manufacturer Durham Furniture has renewed its licensing agreement with the George Washington Mount Vernon estate for another four years and plans to launch a new group within the collection in 2018.
The 12-year licensing partnership currently offers three bedroom and occasional groups that include Architect, Distillery and Rustic Civility. These collections are made with solid maple and offered in custom and casual distressed finishes that give the collections a slightly timeworn appearance that reflects the history of the Fairfax County, Va., estate.
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- Durham Furniture showcases styles of their collections in new Video
- Durham Furniture Shows Support for Players, Communities Impacted by Recent Hockey Team Bus Crash
- DURHAM FURNITURE ADDRESSES CASUAL LIFESTYLES WITH ‘ESCARPMENT’ COLLECTION SET TO DEBUT AT APRIL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture makes debut appearance at IMM Cologne
- October (1)