Viewing posts from October, 2017
in Durham Corporate News, furniture | Oct. 5, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
DURHAM FURNITURE EXPANDS OCCASIONAL CATEGORY FOR OCTOBER HIGH POINT MARKET
DURHAM, Canada – Durham Furniture will add three new solid wood occasional collections and three unique consoles to its product assortment at the upcoming October High Point Market. The new groups will be showcased – along with five existing occasional groups – in a dedicated area of the Durham showroom, located at G1082 in the International Home Furnishings Center.
“This Market we are devoting a much larger area of our showroom to our occasional product line,” said Luke Simpson, president and CEO of Durham Furniture. “To support our new collections and our focus ...
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- ADDING A MODERN TOUCH TO ITS LINEUP, DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH SOLID MAPLE ODYSSEY COLLECTION AT HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- October (1)