Viewing posts from March, 2016
in Durham Corporate News | March 11, 2016, 9:17 a.m.
Durham Furniture recently announced that it has relaunched its website, durhamfurniture.com, with new features, improved capabilities and maximized performance to provide customers easy access to product information. It is the first step in a new strategic plan being implemented by the new management team.
“Our website is now fully optimized for all the devices our customers are using today to access our site, which offers them increased convenience,” says Luke Simpson, Durham President and CEO. “Users can search for furniture by dimension, fabric and finish, in order to narrow the list of potential pieces that suit their ...
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- Durham Furniture showcases styles of their collections in new Video
- Durham Furniture Shows Support for Players, Communities Impacted by Recent Hockey Team Bus Crash
- DURHAM FURNITURE ADDRESSES CASUAL LIFESTYLES WITH ‘ESCARPMENT’ COLLECTION SET TO DEBUT AT APRIL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture makes debut appearance at IMM Cologne
- October (1)