Viewing posts from January, 2016
in Durham Corporate News, News | Jan. 19, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
DURHAM, ONTARIO, Jan. 19, 2016 – Durham Furniture, a leading North American solid wood furniture manufacturer, announced today the addition of Josh Alexander to the company's executive team. Josh joins Durham as Vice President of Sales and will focus on all aspects of Durham's North American sales and distribution.
"Josh has had a very successful career in sales, and we are pleased to welcome him to the Durham family," says Luke Simpson, Durham president and CEO. "His expertise in sales and logistics will be key in moving our company forward."
Alexander joins Durham with more than 15 years of ...
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- ADDING A MODERN TOUCH TO ITS LINEUP, DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH SOLID MAPLE ODYSSEY COLLECTION AT HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- October (1)