Viewing posts from January, 2016
in Durham Corporate News, News | Jan. 19, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
DURHAM, ONTARIO, Jan. 19, 2016 – Durham Furniture, a leading North American solid wood furniture manufacturer, announced today the addition of Josh Alexander to the company's executive team. Josh joins Durham as Vice President of Sales and will focus on all aspects of Durham's North American sales and distribution.
"Josh has had a very successful career in sales, and we are pleased to welcome him to the Durham family," says Luke Simpson, Durham president and CEO. "His expertise in sales and logistics will be key in moving our company forward."
Alexander joins Durham with more ...
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- Durham Furniture showcases styles of their collections in new Video
- Durham Furniture Shows Support for Players, Communities Impacted by Recent Hockey Team Bus Crash
- DURHAM FURNITURE ADDRESSES CASUAL LIFESTYLES WITH ‘ESCARPMENT’ COLLECTION SET TO DEBUT AT APRIL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture makes debut appearance at IMM Cologne
- October (1)