Viewing posts from October, 2015
in Durham Corporate News | Oct. 23, 2015, 12:27 p.m.
Durham Furniture announced today that the company's President and CEO, Gord Dilworth, has decided to retire in November, starting an orderly leadership progression over the next six months. Gord will assume a position as a director closing a remarkable career in the furniture industry of nearly 40 years.
"Gord Dilworth has been a very strong leader," said Larry Vollett, chairman of the board. "He has managed the company through challenging times and market transitions. During Gord's tenure, Durham has built a strong financial position, repaid all of its long-term debt and completely revitalized its product direction." Vollett added ...
- DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH 24-PIECE BEDROOM & OCCASIONAL LINE AT FALL HIGH POINT MARKET
- CANADIAN OFFICIALS HONOR DURHAM FURNITURE ON ITS 120th ANNIVERSARY
- Durham Furniture Marks 120th Anniversary With Updates to Chateau Fontaine Collection
- Durham Furniture to Launch Studio 19 Collection at High Point Market
- Durham Celebrates 25 Year Club - 2018
- October (1)