The latest news and events from Durham Furniture.
in Durham Corporate News | Oct. 23, 2015, 12:27 p.m.
Durham Furniture announced today that the company's President and CEO, Gord Dilworth, has decided to retire in November, starting an orderly leadership progression over the next six months. Gord will assume a position as a director closing a remarkable career in the furniture industry of nearly 40 years.
"Gord Dilworth has been a very strong leader," said Larry Vollett, chairman of the board. "He has managed the company through challenging times and market transitions. During Gord's tenure, Durham has built a strong financial position, repaid all of its long-term debt and completely revitalized its product direction." Vollett added, "The ...
- Discontinuation Notice: 258/301/181 Collections
- Product Change Notice - Cedar Drawer Bottoms
- Notice: Product Change - Removal of Dust Panels
- DURHAM FURNITURE TO LAUNCH 24-PIECE BEDROOM & OCCASIONAL LINE AT FALL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Discontinuation Notice: 230/902/903/904
- October (1)