Viewing posts from April, 2017
in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, News | April 7, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
April 2017, DURHAM, Canada – Bedroom and occasional furniture manufacturer Durham Furniture is expanding its High Point Market showroom by nearly 20 percent in time for the upcoming spring Market. The company’s showroom, located at G1082 in the International Home Furnishings Center, will provide needed space for the company’s product line. The expansion brings the showroom to over 12,000 square feet.
“We are very excited for this expansion not only because it will allow us to show more new product, but also because we are taking this opportunity to give parts of our showroom a fresh, new ...
- DURHAM FURNITURE TIES CANADA DAY CELEBRATION WITH ITS OWN 118-YEAR CONTINUOUS MANUFACTURING MILESTONE
- Durham Introduces "Prominence Collection" at High Point Market.
- DURHAM FURNITURE EXPANDS HIGH POINT SHOWROOM BY 20%, ADDS MORE BRANDING FOR APRIL MARKET
- Durham Furniture extends licensing agreement with Mount Vernon
- 25 Year Club celebrates years of service
- October (1)