Viewing posts from February, 2017
in business, Durham Corporate News, furniture, News | Feb. 7, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
DURHAM, Canada – Solid wood case goods manufacturer Durham Furniture has renewed its licensing agreement with the George Washington Mount Vernon estate for another four years and plans to launch a new group within the collection in 2018.
The 12-year licensing partnership currently offers three bedroom and occasional groups that include Architect, Distillery and Rustic Civility. These collections are made with solid maple and offered in custom and casual distressed finishes that give the collections a slightly timeworn appearance that reflects the history of the Fairfax County, Va., estate.
- DURHAM FURNITURE TIES CANADA DAY CELEBRATION WITH ITS OWN 118-YEAR CONTINUOUS MANUFACTURING MILESTONE
- Durham Introduces "Prominence Collection" at High Point Market.
- DURHAM FURNITURE EXPANDS HIGH POINT SHOWROOM BY 20%, ADDS MORE BRANDING FOR APRIL MARKET
- Durham Furniture extends licensing agreement with Mount Vernon
- 25 Year Club celebrates years of service
- October (1)