Viewing posts from October, 2017
in Durham Corporate News, furniture | Oct. 5, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
DURHAM FURNITURE EXPANDS OCCASIONAL CATEGORY FOR OCTOBER HIGH POINT MARKET
DURHAM, Canada – Durham Furniture will add three new solid wood occasional collections and three unique consoles to its product assortment at the upcoming October High Point Market. The new groups will be showcased – along with five existing occasional groups – in a dedicated area of the Durham showroom, located at G1082 in the International Home Furnishings Center.
“This Market we are devoting a much larger area of our showroom to our occasional product line,” said Luke Simpson, president and CEO of Durham Furniture. “To support ...
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- Durham Furniture showcases styles of their collections in new Video
- Durham Furniture Shows Support for Players, Communities Impacted by Recent Hockey Team Bus Crash
- DURHAM FURNITURE ADDRESSES CASUAL LIFESTYLES WITH ‘ESCARPMENT’ COLLECTION SET TO DEBUT AT APRIL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture makes debut appearance at IMM Cologne
- October (1)