Viewing posts from January, 2016
in Durham Corporate News, News | Jan. 19, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
DURHAM, ONTARIO, Jan. 19, 2016 – Durham Furniture, a leading North American solid wood furniture manufacturer, announced today the addition of Josh Alexander to the company's executive team. Josh joins Durham as Vice President of Sales and will focus on all aspects of Durham's North American sales and distribution.
"Josh has had a very successful career in sales, and we are pleased to welcome him to the Durham family," says Luke Simpson, Durham president and CEO. "His expertise in sales and logistics will be key in moving our company forward."
Alexander joins Durham with more ...
- Durham Introduces "Prominence Collection" at High Point Market.
- DURHAM FURNITURE EXPANDS HIGH POINT SHOWROOM BY 20%, ADDS MORE BRANDING FOR APRIL MARKET
- Durham Furniture extends licensing agreement with Mount Vernon
- 25 Year Club celebrates years of service
- Download the latest Durham Furniture magazine
- October (1)