Viewing posts from October, 2015
in Durham Corporate News | Oct. 23, 2015, 12:27 p.m.
Durham Furniture announced today that the company's President and CEO, Gord Dilworth, has decided to retire in November, starting an orderly leadership progression over the next six months. Gord will assume a position as a director closing a remarkable career in the furniture industry of nearly 40 years.
"Gord Dilworth has been a very strong leader," said Larry Vollett, chairman of the board. "He has managed the company through challenging times and market transitions. During Gord's tenure, Durham has built a strong financial position, repaid all of its long-term debt and completely revitalized its product direction." Vollett added, "The ...
- DURHAM FURNITURE TIES CANADA DAY CELEBRATION WITH ITS OWN 118-YEAR CONTINUOUS MANUFACTURING MILESTONE
- Durham Introduces "Prominence Collection" at High Point Market.
- DURHAM FURNITURE EXPANDS HIGH POINT SHOWROOM BY 20%, ADDS MORE BRANDING FOR APRIL MARKET
- Durham Furniture extends licensing agreement with Mount Vernon
- 25 Year Club celebrates years of service
- October (1)