Viewing posts from October, 2015
in Durham Corporate News | Oct. 23, 2015, 12:27 p.m.
Durham Furniture announced today that the company's President and CEO, Gord Dilworth, has decided to retire in November, starting an orderly leadership progression over the next six months. Gord will assume a position as a director closing a remarkable career in the furniture industry of nearly 40 years.
"Gord Dilworth has been a very strong leader," said Larry Vollett, chairman of the board. "He has managed the company through challenging times and market transitions. During Gord's tenure, Durham has built a strong financial position, repaid all of its long-term debt and completely revitalized its product direction." Vollett added, "The ...
- Durham Furniture launches new Solid Accents Catalog
- Durham Furniture showcases styles of their collections in new Video
- Durham Furniture Shows Support for Players, Communities Impacted by Recent Hockey Team Bus Crash
- DURHAM FURNITURE ADDRESSES CASUAL LIFESTYLES WITH ‘ESCARPMENT’ COLLECTION SET TO DEBUT AT APRIL HIGH POINT MARKET
- Durham Furniture makes debut appearance at IMM Cologne
- October (1)